About Nordic Certification
Nordic Certification provides companies with one of the market’s leading certification and training services. This is achieved through high competence and through a confidential and close collaboration with the customer. The outcomes of our processes and our work are intended to contribute to improved business opportunities for our clients.
About Nordic Certification
Nordic Certification is accredited by SWEDAC to conduct audits and certifications of management systems according to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 13485, ISO 27001, ISO 45001, as well as personnel certification with the requirement specification ‘Qualified Engineer Fire Alarm SBF 1007:5
We certify against the standards ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 13485, ISO 45001, ISO 27001, ISO 39001, and SS-EN 15224. We also conduct second-party audits and independent reviews.
Our approach is unique in the industry, as we start from the success factors of companies. We also have a little extra focus on the sales processes of companies, which many customers appreciate.
We believe in close and open collaboration and dialogue throughout the certification process. We don’t just want to deliver an ISO certificate; we also aim to be an extremely competent and rewarding development partner for your business. Our customers find Nordic Certification to be very flexible, knowledgeable, and pleasant to work with.
Nordic Certification uses several auditors to cover all competence areas in which we operate. Today, Svensk Certifiering has a presence in multiple locations: Stockholm, Gothenburg, Malmö/Lund, Jönköping, Norrköping, Uppsala, and Rättvik. Currently, we have a total of 47 auditors covering the entire Sweden
Nordic Certification offers companies some of the market’s leading certification and training services. This is achieved through high competence and a confidential, close collaboration with the customer. The result of our processes and work aims to contribute to improved business opportunities for our clients.
Information Security Policy
Supplemented by information security directives and loyalty agreements.
We maintain our information security management system as part of the overall management system to protect Nordic Certification’s assets from all possible threats, internal and external, accidental or intentional. We place extra emphasis on continuity planning, protection against viruses, ransomware, hackers, and also follow up with incident management in case of any extraordinary events
We have our policy to ensure ourselves and our customers that:
- Confidentiality, integrity, availability, and traceability are always met.
- All incidents are documented and reported when required.
- Risk management and continuous improvement are central to the business.
- We comply with customer, regulatory, and legal requirements.
- We are impartial when assessing other management systems.
- We educate ourselves when needed in information security.
- We classify information assets.
- We allocate sufficient resources to security work.
- Certificate from Nordic Certification is based on the needs, requirements, and expectations of our customers and is conducted in accordance with applicable accreditation rules and other required documents.
- Our services in certification and training are perceived as among the best in the market. The market’s trust in our training and issued certificates is high both nationally and internationally.
- We actively and continuously analyze the needs and requirements of our customers to constantly improve our working methods and processes both now and in the future.
Environmental Work at Nordic Certification is characterized by openness, holistic perspective, and a preventive approach with the aim of continuous improvement. We strive for sustainable development in society through internal improvement efforts and by supporting our clients in the development of their management systems.
This means that we
- we integrate environmental work into our business operations and long-term planning,
- develop and offer high-quality services tailored to the needs of society and our customers regarding the environmental impact of activities and products,
- consciously and systematically enhance the environmental competence of our auditors,
- stimulate our employees through ongoing information on environmental issues and our collective environmental efforts,
- conserve resources and continually inform and evaluate our suppliers to jointly drive environmental work forward,
- adapt and improve our travel habits to reduce environmental impact,
- comply with the laws and regulations applicable to our operations.
Nordic Certification processes personal data according to the current General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We protect your personal data with necessary measures, and you always have the right to contact us to find out what personal data we have registered about you.
You can read more about your rights in this policy and visit the Data Inspection Board at www.datainspektionen.se for additional information on personal data processing.
Controller of Personal Data
Nordic Certification, organization number: 556791-4071, is the controller of personal data for the information the company collects and processes, and is responsible for ensuring that such processing is done with respect and in accordance with applicable legislation.
When do we collect personal data about you and why is your personal data processed?
- Contact information (address, email, phone number)
- Professional information (job title, company name)
- Other relevant information provided voluntarily
Who has access to your personal data?
Your personal data is used by Nordic Certification and sometimes by various service providers of Nordic Certification. Examples of service providers include:
- IT services (companies managing necessary operations, technical support, and maintenance of our IT solutions) and
- auditors who have signed subcontracting agreements with Nordic Certification.
We do not disclose personal data unless required by legislation or authority decisions.
Transfer to third countries
Nordic Certification does not transfer your personal data to countries outside the EU/EEA unless explicitly stated when you provide your personal data to us.
How long does Svensk Certifiering Norden AB keep information about you?
Documents are not stored longer than necessary for the purposes for which the personal data is used.
Right to register extracts
You have the right to request a register extract with information about the personal data we have stored about you at any time (free of charge once a year). Your request must be in writing and personally signed, including your name and social security number. This is necessary to ensure that we provide the information to the correct person. Requests for register extracts should be sent to:
Svensk Certifiering Norden AB Rödbosundsvägen 40 184 60 ÅKERSBERGA Email: email@example.com
Right to rectification
If you believe that your personal data is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to have it corrected by us.
Right to erasure
You have the right to have your personal data deleted under certain circumstances. Nordic Certification conducts an assessment when such a request is made to determine whether there are grounds for deleting personal data.
Right to lodge a complaint with the Swedish Data Protection Authority
If you believe that we are in violation of the rules for the processing of personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Swedish Data Protection Authority, which is the supervisory authority for the processing of personal data.
If you have any questions about our processing of your personal data, you are welcome to contact us at the following address:
Svensk Certifiering Norden AB Rödbosundsvägen 40 184 60 ÅKERSBERGA
Occupational Health and Safety Policy
Nordic Certification is intended to be a pleasant, secure, and safe workplace – it is a shared interest for both employees and company management, as a good working environment also leads to quality and efficiency. We view well-being and joy at work as essential for employee engagement.
This means that we:
- integrate occupational health and safety into our business operations and long-term planning,
- develop and offer high-quality services tailored to society’s and our customers’ needs regarding the impact of work environments on operations and products,
- consciously and systematically develop the occupational health and safety competence of our employees and auditors,
- stimulate our employees and external auditors by providing continuous information about occupational health and safety issues and our joint occupational health and safety work,
- follow the laws and other regulations that apply to our operations.
The work environment at SCAB should be characterized by employees feeling secure about their health and finding their work enjoyable and rewarding.
Nordic Certification engages in certification activities. The certification activities are governed by regulations that specify the permissible ways to conduct activities other than certification, which might be referred to as “consulting activities.”
By “consulting activities,” we mean the provision of services involving the provision of information or training to organizations. Nordic Certification does not participate in developing management systems for companies applying for certification by Nordic Certification.
When requests for services are received by Nordic Certification, the CEO/Operational Manager or the responsible person in consultation with the executing personnel evaluates whether the assignment can be carried out without questioning impartiality or integrity. If the evaluation indicates that impartiality cannot be assured, a quote for the assignment is not provided.
It is allowed to organize and participate as lecturers and training leaders in training sessions, provided that the information or training is of a general nature and is available on the open market.
It is not allowed to:
- Prepare and produce manuals, handbooks, or processes.
- Participate in decisions regarding management systems.
- Provide specific advice, of any nature (including financial), in the development and implementation of management systems or products for potential certification.
If a request for an assignment is of such a nature that it does not involve permissible information or training according to the relevant regulations but rather activities that could call impartiality and integrity into question, information about this shall be forwarded to the relevant party.
ÅKERSBERGA 2019-02-19 Michael Persaud CEO/Lead Auditor
To ensure an impartial certification process, a certification committee is formed to review the operations of Nordic Certification in matters related to certification. The committee possesses high competence in management systems and the industry and product areas in which Nordic Certification operates. Here is a brief presentation of the Advisory Committee.
The certification committee consists of the following individuals:
Adam Eriksson SCABs representant i kommittén
Stefan Enblom, ordförande
AnnHelen Kraft, ledamot
Lennart Ljungh, ledamot
Eva Lindblad, ledamot
Therese Göthberg, SCABs representant i kommittén
Lena Q Olsson, ledamot
Michael Persaud, VD
Christian Plamboeck, SCABs representant för Brand & Säkerhet
Lars Ihd, Ledamot Säkerhet
Peter Sääv, Ledamot Säkerhet
Tobias Thrysén , Ledamot Brand
Nordic Certification, corporate registration number 556791-4071, has implemented a whistleblower function following the EU directive that the government has transposed into Swedish law through the Act (2021:890) on the protection of individuals who report wrongdoing.
This means that individuals who “blow the whistle” should be protected from reprisals. Everyone who has the right to blow the whistle according to applicable law should be given the opportunity to do so in a safe and secure manner by using appropriate channels.
The law applies to reporting in a work-related context of information about misconduct where there is a public interest in bringing them to light.
Purpose of the Whistleblower Policy
If you suspect misconduct, violations of laws and/or regulations, we encourage you to report this as a whistleblowing case.
As a whistleblower, you must in some way have or have had a work-related connection to NCAB.
Examples of matters of public interest that should be reported:*
- Economic crime
- Incidents of theft, vandalism, fraud, embezzlement, or data breaches.
- Environmental crimes
- Major safety deficiencies in the workplace
- Instances of serious discrimination or harassment
- Other serious misconduct affecting individuals’ lives or health
- Other serious misconduct affecting the company
*Public interest could include, for example, a product manufactured and sold by a company being dangerous, environmental emissions with a significant impact on the environment.
Who can use the whistleblower function?
The whistleblower function at NCAB is intended for employees and other individuals who have obtained information about misconduct. Categories of individuals covered by legal protection include, for example, individuals who have, have had, or have applied for employment, internships, consulting assignments, or other work assignments with NCAB.
How is the whistleblower protected?
The whistleblower is protected from retaliation, according to the law (Law on the Protection of Persons Reporting Irregularities). This protection includes safeguarding the whistleblower from adverse actions such as termination, demotion, harassment, or other negative consequences in response to reporting misconduct. The law aims to create a safe and secure environment for individuals to blow the whistle on wrongdoing without fear of reprisal.
Furthermore, at the time of reporting the irregularities, the reporting person must have reasonable grounds to believe that the information about the irregularities was true. Having reasonable grounds to believe that the information about the irregularities was true means that at the time of reporting, you should have reason to believe that the information you are reporting is accurate. You are not protected if you intentionally or knowingly report false information.
Protection of personal data
Rights for individuals involved in whistleblower proceedings are protected according to applicable data protection laws. Personal data included in the case handling will be deleted no later than 2 years after the completion of the investigation. Exceptions may occur if there are applicable laws stipulating that personal data must be retained.
Alla som hanterar utredningar har tystnadsplikt och får inte röja uppgifter som kan avslöja identiteten på den rapporterande personen eller på någon annan enskild som förekommer i ärendet.
How can I report an incident?
You can report in writing by:
- Sending an email, see contact information below.
Name and contact details (email, phone number) Detailed description of what happened Date, time, and location of the incident Whether you want feedback on your report.
- Sending a physical letter to, see contact information below Include:
Name and contact details (address, email, phone number) Detailed description of what happened Date, time, and location of the incident Whether you want feedback on your report
You can also report verbally by:
- Calling, see contact information below You will receive written feedback on your report
- Physical or digital meeting, see contact information below You will receive written feedback on your report
Keep in mind to provide your name and contact information when reporting. It is not possible to report anonymously as NCAB needs to provide feedback on the handling of the case. If you do not wish to receive feedback, you can indicate that. We may also need to ask you to clarify your report with additional information.
NCAB’s handling of whistleblower cases
In cases where a reported incident is deemed inappropriate to investigate internally, the Chairperson of NCAB’s Certification Committee shall be informed, and appropriate measures will be taken to investigate the matter without involvement from within the organization.
Within seven days of NCAB receiving the report, you will receive a confirmation of receipt. You will not receive such confirmation if you have indicated that you do not want it or if we assess that such confirmation would reveal your identity.
You will receive feedback on the actions NCAB has taken in response to the report within three months from the date you submitted the report.
If you have any questions about our whistleblower process, feel free to contact us!
Svensk Certifiering Norden AB
Att: Therese Göthberg
186 40 ÅKERSBERGA
Please write “Whistleblowing” in the subject line.
+46 70-355 88 01